Amazon PPC Manager
Location: Remote | Work From Home (US-Based)
Rock M Roll Marketing is an industry leader in the e-commerce digital marketing space, managing brand and manufacturer presence on all major Amazon markets and Walmart.com.
As an Amazon PPC Specialist, you will be vital in continuing our efforts as an industry leader by implementing best in-class Amazon PPC strategies to drive profitable sales growth for Rock M Roll’s clients.
This role is one that is challenging and rewarding as you develop your Amazon PPC skills and stay up-to-date with today’s leading eCommerce markets, leveraging Rock M Roll Marketing’s industry leading position within the space. The successful candidate has an opportunity to develop an exciting career in a dynamic, growing digital marketing company.
This position reports directly to a Rock M Roll Advertising Manager.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A ROCK M ROLL PPC MANAGER
A snapshot of a typical week for a Rock M Roll Amazon PPC manager encompasses:
- Work Where You Want. Work from home or your favorite productive space. This role will give you the opportunity to change your environment as you see fit.
- Advertising Optimization. You use Amazon’s Advertising Console dashboards to identify opportunities and optimize our clients’ PPC advertising campaigns on a daily/weekly basis. You use additional third-party software to perform keyword research and implement automated optimization tactics.
- Communication. Your work calendar has internal & client appointments to present the latest results, activities, and planned tactics for the upcoming 90 days. You’ve gotten to the essence of clients’ needs and identified the ways Rock M Roll can be their guide to achieving them.
- Management. You directly oversee a small team of PPC Specialists who own their own clients. You will hold consistent 1:1 meetings and support their development and growth in the PPC field and Specialist role.
- Collaboration. Rock M Roll is a team of go-getters, innovators, and industry experts. Over the week, you communicate with PPC colleagues to exchange experiences, coordinate with team members who work on other aspects of the client business (brand protection, SEO, organic marketing) and define strategies that are aligned with one another.
- Innovation. You check out the competition to see what strategies they’re employing to drive growth. You use that as inspiration to pull together a plan that will drive new business for Rock M Roll.
- Reporting. You report to clients in your portfolio on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. You not only deliver the data, but you also deliver the story behind the data and develop the next steps to improve performance further.
- Trends. You can quickly identify trends within the account you manage and take appropriate action to course correct.
- Thought Leadership. You contribute to the company-owned blog, attend company-hosted webinars, and participate in live events where you share your latest views on Amazon advertising’s developments and opportunities.
A work week at Rock M Roll marketing will leave you energized and ready for the weekend with a feeling of accomplishment, knowing that you’ve contributed to the growth and success of the company and the brands we support.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Managing complex pay-per-click and display advertising campaigns with thousands of targeting options per account.
- Working in a collaborative team culture.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Identifying opportunities for clients’ growth and new services for existing markets.
- Ability to provide high-level summaries and efficiently present in-depth analysis.
New team members must be able to adapt quickly to Rock M Roll culture and become comfortable communicating the value of Rock M Roll Marketing services to clients and prospects. The successful candidate will be eager to continue on the job learning, have laser focus on core client needs and prove a strong drive for attaining results.
CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Pay Per Click advertising (Amazon Advertising, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads)
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Advertising
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication
- Attention to detail while also having the ability to handle multiple priorities
Our interview process consists of 2 to 3 virtual interviews and a brief technical assessment for successful candidates. We will also ask candidates for 2-3 professional references from past employers when presenting our offer.
Apply to: [email protected]
ABOUT ROCK M ROLL MARKETING
Rock M Roll Marketing is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency with a company culture that celebrates collaboration and teamwork. While the team is entirely remote, we connect frequently throughout our days on Slack. Whether we’re sharing news about selling on Amazon, offering tips for account management, helping each other troubleshoot account issues, or sharing plans for the weekend ahead, we are a team that connects often. A group of self-professed “Amazon nerds,” we love digging into problems and investigating solutions. As a dynamic, evolving agency, every day presents new and interesting challenges, and you are provided with the autonomy to serve as a trusted expert to a diverse book of prospects and clients. There is never a dull moment and always something fresh to turn your attention to.
We are also a company that promotes work-life balance. A flexible (yet consistent) schedule has enabled our team members to live the life they aim to live while pursuing a career that is exciting and challenging. Whether you’d like to be able to pick your kids up after school or to travel more often, the flexibility that comes with the remote nature of our team has allowed our team members to achieve their personal goals. We not only talk the talk, but we also walk the walk when it comes to work-life balance.