Walmart Marketplace Account Specialist
Location: Remote | Work From Home (US-Based)
Rock M Roll Marketing is a rising company in the e-commerce digital marketing space, managing brand and manufacturer presence on all major Amazon markets and Walmart.com.
We are looking for a Walmart Marketplace Rockstar! Someone with fantastic Walmart Listing experience, Compliance & Policy experience, account/listing suspension and appeals, and deep knowledge of Walmart Fulfillment Services.
As a Walmart Marketplace & WFS Account Specialist, you will be vital in continuing our efforts as an industry leader by implementing best in-class Walmart Marketplace Seller strategies to drive profitable sales growth for Rock M Roll’s clients.
This role is one that is challenging and rewarding as you develop your Walmart Marketplace skills and stay up-to-date with today’s leading eCommerce markets, leveraging Rock M Roll Marketing’s industry leading position within the space. The successful candidate has an opportunity to develop an exciting career in a dynamic, growing digital marketing company.
This position reports directly to a Rock M Roll Account Manager.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A ROCK M ROLL WALMART ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
A snapshot of a typical week for a Rock M Roll Walmart Account Specialist captures:
- Work Where You Want. Work from home or your favorite productive space. This role will give you the opportunity to change your environment as you see fit.
- Seller Account Health & Optimization. You use Walmart Marketplace Seller dashboards & Helium 10 to identify health issues and improvement opportunities on a daily/weekly basis. You use additional third-party software to perform keyword research and implement automated optimization tactics.
- Communication. Your work calendar has internal & client appointments to present the latest results, activities, and planned tactics for the upcoming 90 days. You’ve gotten to the essence of clients’ needs and identified the ways Rock M Roll can be their guide to achieving them.
- Collaboration. Rock M Roll is a team of self-starters, go-getters, innovators, and industry experts. During the week, you will communicate with RMR colleagues to exchange knowledge & experience, coordinate with team members who work on other aspects of the client business (brand protection, SEO, PPC, organic marketing) and define strategies that are aligned with one another.
- Innovation. You check out the competition to see what strategies they’re employing to drive growth. You use that as inspiration to pull together a plan that will drive new business for Rock M Roll.
- Reporting. You report to an Walmart Client Accounts Manager/clients in your portfolio on a weekly/bi-weekly basis delivering the data but also the story behind the data, as well as next steps to improve performance further.
- Trends. You can quickly identify trends within the account you manage and take appropriate action to course correct.
- Thought Leadership. You contribute to the company-owned blog, attend company-hosted webinars and other live events where you share your latest views on Walmart advertising’s latest developments and opportunities.
A work week at Rock M Roll marketing will leave you energized and ready for the weekend with a feeling of accomplishment, knowing that you’ve contributed to the growth and success of the company and the brands we support.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of ability in the following areas:
- Managing a portfolio of client seller central accounts.
- Working in a collaborative team culture.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Identifying opportunities for clients’ growth, and new services for existing markets.
- Setting up, Listing, Updating & Managing Products for sale (Flat File & Excel Expert)
- Set Up WFS shipments
- Analyze product listings for optimization improvements using Walmart Optimization Tools & Helium 10
- Analyze competitor listings for customer feedback, reviews and keyword opportunities
- Enroll sellers and gain approvals for AMZ Brand Registry
- Work with sellers and their suppliers/manufacturer’s to obtain documents needed to gain compliance approvals
- Manage tasks in ASANA and stay on top of other team members, clients and open Walmart tasks to efficiently complete task work.
New team members must be able to adapt quickly to Rock M Roll culture and become comfortable communicating the value of Rock M Roll Marketing services to clients and prospects. The successful candidate will be eager to continue on the job learning, have laser focus on core client needs and prove a strong drive for attaining results.
CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing is preferred
- Advanced Flat File & Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication
- Attention to detail while also having the ability to handle multiple priorities
- 2+ years of experience with Walmart Marketplace & Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS)
- 2+ Years of experience with Walmart Connect & Walmart PPC Advertising (Managing Multiple Seller Accounts)
- 1+ years of experience with Walmart Seller Support Case Management
- 1+ years of experience working with Walmart Marketing Agency
Our interview process consists of 2 to 3 virtual interviews and a brief technical assessment for successful candidates. We will also ask candidates for 2-3 professional references from past employers when presenting our offer.
Apply to: [email protected]
ABOUT ROCK M ROLL MARKETING
Rock M Roll Marketing is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency with a company culture that celebrates collaboration and teamwork. While the team is entirely remote, we connect frequently throughout our days on Slack. Whether we’re sharing news about selling on Amazon & Walmart, offering tips for account management, helping each other troubleshoot account issues, or sharing plans for the weekend ahead, we are a team that connects often. A group of self-professed “Amazon & Walmart nerds,” we love digging into problems and investigating solutions. As a dynamic, evolving agency, every day presents new and interesting challenges, and you are provided with the autonomy to serve as a trusted expert to a diverse book of prospects and clients. There is never a dull moment and always something fresh to turn your attention to.
We are also a company that promotes work-life balance. A flexible (yet consistent) schedule has enabled our team members to live the life they aim to live while pursuing a career that is exciting and challenging. Whether you’d like to be able to pick your kids up after school or to travel more often, the flexibility that comes with the remote nature of our team has allowed our team members to achieve their personal goals. We not only talk the talk, but we also walk the walk when it comes to work-life balance.